The story behind my new tattoo


Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog.  I know I haven't been as active as I used to be on my blog but uni and work just got in the way. Now I have finished semester one of university which has flown by and I'm now awaiting my exams in January. I will be writing a blog post soon about my university experience so far including moving out, freshers, work load etc so let me know if this is something you would like to see. Anyways, down to the blog post.

So, as you see I have got a new tattoo this tattoo has been saved on my phone for quite a while. This tattoo has so much meaning to me personally and I just knew at some point I would get this done and as of the 1st December that day happened! First things first the pain, now I have had a tattoo before one at the side of my wrist but this was far more painful. It was bareable but it was painful as all tattoos are, but different areas can hurt more. I think my wrist hurt the most as it's thin skin.

The reason I got the tattoo:

This tattoo is very simple, it means free as a bird. This simple quote means to me don't get stuck in a rut you're free to do what you want and you only have one life so live it. Many of us including me can be guilty of having a routine and not mixing it up and trying different things, whether that be trying a fitness class, reaching a career goal etc. I look down at this tattoo and it's just a little reminder to me to be free. This new year I plan on being more active and tyring different things. I plan on starting some fitness classes and joining societies at university. I think 2018 is going to be a good year for me and I intend on making it count, just like we all should!


Would you ever get a tattoo? let me know in the comments.

Love,
Lauren 
x


No comments