visualisation and mood boards

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. Today I wanted to share with you my love of brainstorming and creating mood boards for inspiration. I wanted to combine all the things that are inspiring me and things I am visualising this month, hey who knows this could be a regular thing. So, let me tell you what it all means to me...

1.  The main background image was taken at the Peace Gardens in Sheffield, this image to me is a reminder to get my camera out more and get back into photography again.

2. This image of a magazine design is a reminding me of my Humans Of Sheffield series I started a year ago, I went around interviewing interesting people. I am making a pledge to start this up again on my blog and also start getting into magazine design again; I miss using Indesign so much!

3. My blog image - this is an indication to change things up a little, play around with my logo and give it a little redesign for the new year.

4. This image helps me visualise art and creativeness, looking at this just makes me want to sit and write all my new ideas down and start working on them.

5. Random acts of kindness- I tried to start this series on my blog a couple months back but I didn't end up committing to it, but this time I am giving it another shot. This image also represents kindness in general, how we should all do our own little bit even if it's just a simple smile!



So, that's my little mood board of creativeness.

Until next time,

Lauren 

x


No comments