Photo of the week

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog I know it has been a while. I wanted to show you two of my favourite images I have taken this week and explain what they are all about. I also need to explain why there's been a lack of content on here, well if you follow me on Twitter you will know I am now a uni student (that still sounds weird to me). I have been super busy but I am settling down now! I have also moved out and  I have turned into a full grown adult, doing boring things like food shops! 

I am planning soon to write a little blog post about moving out and university soon, so if that is something you would like let me know in the comments!



Picture 1- The morning sky in Sheffield


This picture was taken this morning around 7:30, just before I was setting off to my early moring shorthand lesson. The perks of living on the top floor means I get to take beautiful images like this and believe it or not I captured this with only my Iphone.


Autumn time is the best time of all!



This image was taken so randomly whilst I was waiting for a tram, I needed to pass some time and what better way than to snap an Instagram photo.

Thank you for reading! 
Until next time,

Lauren 

x


No comments