Video: Sheffield Recovery Community - Mick's story



Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. Today's post is a little something different - it's a video I created! I interviewed Mick Hartley, project manager of the Sheffield Recovery Community. This amazing project prides itself on helping drug addicts get clean, and stay clean with help and support in a close group. 

Mick knows the struggle his self of what it's like recovering from drug addiction and decided to take action by setting up this amazing project. I asked Mick several questions all about his work and the project in the video below; it would be great if you could give it a watch and show some support.  This video is also for my final project at college, this is the last project I will complete before university in September!

The video is listed on my Youtube channel, and this so happens to be my first upload!





Let me know what you think of the video in the comments or on YouTube comments.
Until next time,
Lauren 
x

No comments